one of the influential french fashion designer in the 20th century. In the age of 21, he became the head of the house of Christian Dior. Nevertheless,..tonight...I decided to put aside his fashion talent, but to focus on his private precious art collections that were sold/ to be sold these days in Paris.
For those interested in, here is the link to his collections and his apartment in a glance. ( If ..still want to read more.. )
Top- right: " Musical Instrument on a Table " - a cubist Picasso. I still remember my friend told me - the pioneer of cubism were Pable Picasso and Georges Braque, sometimes their paintings are difficult to distinguish due to its similarity. The paintings inspired by moments of music and literature, and all of them are in broken form. This kind of artwork played an important role in influencing European paintings and sculpture, and later in architecture.
The cubist artworks in Moma, NY..I had the great honour to see them last year.and it's the start I learnt about Picasso.

Thanks for reading this post..Goodnight!
2 comments:
Pfff. If I only could ever live in such an interior....
I didn't knew he became the head of Dior at age 21!!
Post a Comment