I have used the Canon 40D when I was in Sweden. And I LOVED it!! I still love my own camera, but I am thinking about getting a new one actually. Maybe 50D or 5D...when I have the money for it.
Yes, I'll be in Amsterdam 'til june. But I'm not sure. If I get accepted to Stockholm University, I might move back to my parents from May.
Daniel: I hope I can get my own Canon 40D,45D, or...50D, 5D...are these very expensive models? I really love these professional camera!!!!!!!!!! Rita: thank you:) Welcome back form Boston!
3 comments:
I have used the Canon 40D when I was in Sweden. And I LOVED it!! I still love my own camera, but I am thinking about getting a new one actually. Maybe 50D or 5D...when I have the money for it.
Yes, I'll be in Amsterdam 'til june. But I'm not sure.
If I get accepted to Stockholm University, I might move back to my parents from May.
I looooove the second picture! The colors, the focus, everything!
Daniel: I hope I can get my own Canon 40D,45D, or...50D, 5D...are these very expensive models? I really love these professional camera!!!!!!!!!!
Rita: thank you:) Welcome back form Boston!
Post a Comment