Here is somewhere far away from my home. The bridge you can see on the photo is the Tsing Ma Bridge that is the major transport route to Hong Kong Airport. When you arrive to HK, you would probably see this view from a bus. Everytime, back to HK from another city, I feel glad to be here again, as the view is really charming! I fond of the quiet place, I love to take my book, carema, photato chips, i-pod..and enjoy the silence that make me feel relaxed.
2.09.2009
A beautiful weekend..
Here is somewhere far away from my home. The bridge you can see on the photo is the Tsing Ma Bridge that is the major transport route to Hong Kong Airport. When you arrive to HK, you would probably see this view from a bus. Everytime, back to HK from another city, I feel glad to be here again, as the view is really charming! I fond of the quiet place, I love to take my book, carema, photato chips, i-pod..and enjoy the silence that make me feel relaxed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are very beautiful peaceful pictures.
Everytime when I arrive back in Amsterdam by train, and I see Central Station...I feel home again.
It's strange because my real home for 25 years is a small town in the middle of The Netherlands.
Yes. feel home again.
And, I feel home when I was in New York ..haha
Post a Comment