Wow! When were you in NYC??I'd love to go back. These pictures are fantastic, thanks for sharing. :)
Re Daniel: These pictures were taken in April 08, and I went back again in Sept. I love this place and want to go back as soon as possible!!
Hello, Evelynthis is my first visit and I think your blog is deeply cool though I don't understand the words :DCheers,Mira
I love these pics. I have never been to NYC but I would love to go. *sigh* one day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! When were you in NYC??
I'd love to go back. These pictures are fantastic, thanks for sharing. :)
Re Daniel: These pictures were taken in April 08, and I went back again in Sept. I love this place and want to go back as soon as possible!!
Hello, Evelyn
this is my first visit and I think your blog is deeply cool though I don't understand the words :D
Cheers,
Mira
I love these pics. I have never been to NYC but I would love to go. *sigh* one day.
Post a Comment