Updated on 11th Jan - Explanation of the photo
Rita/ Daniel- you all have good observation!
The building here is actually a Christian bookstore in Hong Kong and it connects with a church- so there are cross on the window frame. You can see following is a part of the church. The design theme was based on Noah, it built in 1950s.
Daniel- it's so good that you can even recognize the bus which is resemble to the London one. You know, when I was in London, it gave me a sense of belongings, as everything seems like HK, this is the influence of a british colony.

I was tagged by the future writer/photographer/ politician- Rita, she gave me a great honor to do the following:
Rita/ Daniel- you all have good observation!
The building here is actually a Christian bookstore in Hong Kong and it connects with a church- so there are cross on the window frame. You can see following is a part of the church. The design theme was based on Noah, it built in 1950s.
Daniel- it's so good that you can even recognize the bus which is resemble to the London one. You know, when I was in London, it gave me a sense of belongings, as everything seems like HK, this is the influence of a british colony.
I was tagged by the future writer/photographer/ politician- Rita, she gave me a great honor to do the following:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!I hoped the photo would not be that bad or weird when I was going to pick it. haha..it's exciting and interesting through!
So, here's the one.
For explaining the picture.........Maybe , can you guys tell me what you feel/see from this photo before I tell you all where the photo taken etc.
( have to sleep now, because it's 2:00am at night :> )
PS: Thanks Rita, I am glad you picked me to play this game:)
2 comments:
I have no idea where this was... but I see some cross-shaped figures on the windows... I still have no idea :P
At first I thought this was London, because of the typical bus in the background. But no, this is HK. I don't where in HK, though. :)
Post a Comment