1.16.2009

Vienna, Austria

Taken this photo in Vienna, July 2005.
I love summer!! The great time for travelling..my next plan.....
Visited a little exhibition about Scotland at Agnes B Art Gallery in HK.
And, realise that Scotland is quite an interesting place with its breathtaking scenery.

Anyway, Europe is always my first choice.

7 comments:

TMFA said...

vienna is such a beautiful city. so is scotland!

Jack Daniel said...

I've been to Austria when I was 5 years old. And I can only remember a few things of it: mountains and a lot of snow, yet...very sunny!

Rita said...

Evelyn! I think I might be going crazy, but I think I saw you on CouchSurfing.com

Am I going crazy or was that really you? :P

Sarah Peguine (שרה פגין) said...

hey! yes I do have facebook my name is Sarah Peguine, so you can add me :) great green photo!

Evelyn said...

re-rita: yes,this is me:) how could you see me over there?

Rita said...

Haha, I read a post on the New York group, and I went to see the profile of the person who wrote it, and I saw your name on the references! :D

Evelyn said...

re-Rita: she is Brandy. I think.hahaha