1.31.2009

Stopped by an Art Gallery ..in coincidence


For the continuous one-week holidays, I decided to take a walk outside and tried to find something interesting ( slept a lot these days )

First, I went around a flower market, and buy some fresh flowers, this time, the above pink flowers were my choice. Oh..they remind me of the agnes b's flower bouquets is always my favourite.

Then, I stopped by an art gallery, which is mainly showing photography. The two photos on the wall which capturing colour- circles caught my attention, they are very familiar to one of Daniel's work. And, I was wondering how these photos could be taken. ( I know Daniel's one was all by accident :) ) Unfortunately, this gallery was close yesterday, I will be definitely check it out again next time.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jack Daniel said...

Oh yeah, they call those kind of effects: "Bokeh".
I kind of know how to make them. But the perfect one on my blog was indeed a mistake. :)

Evelyn said...

re-Daniel: thanks for telling me the name of this effect. I may learn something when surfing some websites.
Let's see if I can make them somedays. They are really beautiful!

Rita said...

That's such a cozy-looking gallery! Too bad it was closed :(