1.12.2009

On Friday night...dined out with friends


On a relaxing Friday night after one-week work, what activity is better than dining with friends. This time, we decided to go to a Chinese restaurant serving very local dish. Do you wanna try? haha..i miss the orange dish very much..but if I tell what is it. It would be probably scare you off. hahaha..
After our dinner, we sat somewhere in a shopping mall. Yes, there are lots of 6-7 storeys shopping malls in HK. You can buy what you want in a very concentrated area.

6 comments:

TMFA said...

What is the orange dish!???
It looks like a nice place :)
A friend of mine is going to do his internship in HK, I told him about you and how cool it is.

Jack Daniel said...

The first picture made me very hungry!!

Evelyn said...

re: Dennis- this is a very old residential area with some local dishes restaurants. If your friend is in HK, I will definitely show him this great place which is full of HK style. The orange dish is a part inside a pig....um..can you make a guess? haha..but, if your friend know I eat this kind of food, will he still wanna make friend with me. HAHA.
Anyway, when will he come to HK? It is my pleasure to get him know more about HK. You can leave my email address to him, and see anything I can help. :)

Evelyn said...

re: Daniel- come here and I take you to this restaurant, and try the orange dish! Yeah!!

Rita said...

The orange dish is a part inside the pig?? The stomach! The shoulder! The kidney! Hahaha, I'm just guessing random stuff.

I'm such a picky eater, I don't like pork at all :P

Evelyn said...

re: all- The orange dish arose yours interest..:)
I hope you won't feel uncomfortable when I tell you it's intestine.