Hello Rita & Daniel: Quoted from Wikipedia- Shakespeare and Company is featured in the opening scene of the movie "Before Sunset", where the protagonist Jesse Wallace (played by Ethan Hawke) is interviewed about his book. It's in Paris. I really love this film and what a coincidence to pass by this great bookstore! I think you too gonna love it as well. I bought two books there, will share with you guys later. Have a nice weekend!!
3 comments:
I have no idea, but this place looks so great! I would love to be there!
One of the movies?? I think it's London!
Otherwise it's Brussels. Haha.
Hello Rita & Daniel:
Quoted from Wikipedia-
Shakespeare and Company is featured in the opening scene of the movie "Before Sunset", where the protagonist Jesse Wallace (played by Ethan Hawke) is interviewed about his book.
It's in Paris.
I really love this film and what a coincidence to pass by this great bookstore! I think you too gonna love it as well. I bought two books there, will share with you guys later.
Have a nice weekend!!
Post a Comment