I thought I should be happy, but I am not.
I am very lazy recently, away from my blog for long, away for many things..it's completely in away mode, oh! what happens? Have to back..back to my original life. It's not my want to stay still, without any improvement, without any new thoughts. Evelyn- please be back, be creative, be courage, be enegetic, be fun!!
For some reason, I was in Paris last week- 4 days in Paris.
I passed by the Threater des Champs Elysees one night around 8. There would probably be a concert at the Threater. I was surprised to see lots of well-dressed up ladies and gentlemen. Is it the culture of attending a concert in Paris?
2 comments:
Wow, Evelyn! These pictures are great. They really capture an original moment. Instead of posed pictures of people. haha.
thank you, Daniel!! yes, it's the original moment ,that i found their natural side!!
Post a Comment