4.05.2009

where i am?...2

Thanks for yours concern ,guys..:) 
 
Dennis: so here is the answer!
Rita: I am glad that you understand what I mean and feel. Sometimes, we really need to take some time to walk away our own place, and get lost somewhere..I am going to get lost tomorrow. 

I really like the hidden streets, shops, art galleries, exhibition.....even the hidden me sometimes..

DANK DANK DANK D...DANK DANK DANK DANK D...

now I am in the most beautiful city in the world- A M S T E R D A M. 

( Photos will be uploading soon, hopefully................really wanna share them with you guys. )

2 comments:

TMFA said...

Wow that is so nice Evelyn! And does it look a little bit like the photos I showed on my blog?

I am looking forward seeing yours! And have a wonderful stay! i hope you will enjoy it :)

Rita said...

I want to see your take on Amsterdam, too! Can't wait to see new pictures :D