4.04.2009

...where i am?

I am in a city far away from HK. 

When the plane took off from HK airport, I started to think that I am not the Evelyn in HK..The plane seemed took me to another planet....I am no one's daughter, no one's friend, no one's co-workers, no one's student, no one's....I am just me,was going to another place that escape from actual reality..and to breathe some fresh air that I hardly have in my own place..so where i am?

two days passed by in this fantastic place, I feel like the whole thing is quite unreal but beautiful- how amazing is this place..i never realise this place is actually exist in the world and around me...so am I dreaming actually....am I in heaven? 

I am gonna feeling the most of it......and just doing nothing..but enjoying...

2 comments:

TMFA said...

Sounds like you are truly enjoying it! But now remains the question - where are you? :o

Rita said...

Beautiful! I understand this feeling, and, to be honest, it is exactly how I want to feel right now. I want to be in a new place, where I don't know anyone, where I am completely anonymous, where I don't even speak the local language! Haha. I hope you enjoy every second of it, it seems like you already are :D