wow, I know someone in Florence. And I'm planning to go there sometime. I think Florence is a beautiful city which is not well known...but that's great because it's not touristic like Amsterdam...!!
I haven't been to Amsterdam, but start to notice this place recently, and suddenly find it great and amazing,this is all the impression from your great photos and others. I really love to go there asap. Florence is nice too....but it's also a touristic place.
2 comments:
wow, I know someone in Florence. And I'm planning to go there sometime. I think Florence is a beautiful city which is not well known...but that's great because it's not touristic like Amsterdam...!!
I haven't been to Amsterdam, but start to notice this place recently, and suddenly find it great and amazing,this is all the impression from your great photos and others. I really love to go there asap.
Florence is nice too....but it's also a touristic place.
Post a Comment