In continuing my introduction of Soho, let me show you On Lan Street this time. This is a very small and short street, surrounded by few old stone buildings built in early 1900s, they are considered to be very unique in HK, as most of them had been demolished in early 70s. I found this little place by chance once.
I think of- MMM, their original aim is to let customers to find their shops randomly without showing their address in any public media. And, the left one is the first MMM shop in HK. They did good job here, even it has lots of campaigns in promoting it started from the beginning. Anyway, it's not a popular area through, which is understandable. When you come here, you will know the reason. By the way, will Mr. Margiela retire soon?
P.S this blog enables me to have a completely new perspective to look at the place I live for long. Nice! will continue discovering more.
No comments:
Post a Comment