10.17.2009

The best moment...


Any moment better than sitting at a cafe, with a nice drink, with a nice magazine ( very important!! ) and with some good friends...
Oh..I really miss the times when I was in Amsterdam..the relaxed and cosy cafes are everywhere, I could sit outside and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and beer..
It's a good time ever.
Amsterdam is getting cool now....I think. People still sitting outside if it's really freezing? haha

4 comments:

TMFA said...

Oh definitely, you are right here. Caffe Latte and a magazine is all I need to enjoy a nice afternoon on any day!

Evelyn said...

Hi Denise!! Agree!! Agree!!
That's a perfect day!

Jack Daniel said...

In Amsterdam, people are still sitting outside when it's raining!! But.....under a huge cover of course.

No, we don't like to sit outside when it's cold. Haha.
I'm going to move to the westside of Amsterdam.

Jack Daniel said...

thanks for the comment on my blog!