7.01.2009

Paris..Monmartre



In Paris, I visited Monmartre in the first day of arrival. It was a perfect sunny day.
The first stop was Sacre-Coeur, a great place to view the city. This church had been built for 46 years, completed all the work in 1923.


At night,
near Musee du Louvre..the real charm of Paris..city of lights...make the place more romantic.

6 comments:

Jack Daniel said...

Wow, the picture with the bird is amazing! I'm so jealous you went to Paris...I wanna go too!!

David Toms said...

Wonderful photos. Sacre Couer outlined against a blue sky says Paris all over!

TMFA said...

Gotta love Paris. Beautiful pics!

Rita said...

These are all so pretty, Evelyn! I wish to go to Paris!

Rita said...

Oh, and I wish I could see the face of the man singing on the first picture!

Evelyn said...

Rita- I dont have the face of the man- :) haha