5.07.2009

back to HK






Photos taken in my favourite city in the world- Amsterdam...all by my film carema with b/w film...just developed last night...I just think that the feeling from a film photo is completely different from digital carema. What do you think? :)

OK,Here I am back to " nothing will ever be the same. " I hope my friend here are still as supportive as always. Apoolozise for my disappearance for a while- because,I am acutally falling in love now, that is totally out of my expectation when I was in Amsterdam. At that moment, I just wanna stay there forever. But, now, something changed. I am feeling if somebody you really love is by your side, no matter where you are, you still can feel the happiness. :)

I will be writing more feelings and uploading more photos here..please don't forget me!

6 comments:

Jack Daniel said...

I have never forgotton you. I still have some cookies left, which you gave to me and my sister. Haha.
I´m glad you´re back to the blogworld!

Yes there´s something about film. I´ve been thinking of buying a Yashica mat 124. But I will spend a lot of money on film.
A lot of money!! Your pictures are amazing? Did you made pics with film? I forgot about that...

Glenn said...

I agree - Using film has more of an authentic feel to it. I try to use it whenever I can. Nice photos.

Evelyn said...

re Daniel: Thanks:) Please finish the cookies asap, it's not good to keep so long..
Film carema provide the depth and feeling..
I made pictures with fime sometimes.

re PhotoG: Thanks!!! will share more in next post.

Rita said...

I love these photos sooooo much!!! Especially the first and last ones. What kind of camere do you use, and what kind of film?

Evelyn said...

re: Rita- thank you.
see the recent post, i 've answered your question:)

TMFA said...

Beautiful pictures Evelyn!