Not in the mood ...so..
didn't join the lunch gathering
didn't attend the french lesson at night ( although I was eager to know the answer of my homework )
randomly watched a movie after work ( the feeling of sitting in front row is always better than the back. )
I miss that place...miss that one...
A friend called just in time, talked a while, wanna cry after that..life is sometimes tough. . wisdom is needed.
I asked if I could take a break tomorrow.
Surprisingly, the answer was positive.
I need some fresh air...J'ai besoin de l'air...
Today...at home
Feelin better
Things are not that worse
A little break is a great gift
4 comments:
Why is everyone feeling depressed? I hope you feel better now!
That picture is beautiful. What is going on Eve? Can we help you maybe?
Aw, feel better! I understand this feeling, I was a little blue yesterday myself. Hope all is well!
Daniel/ Dennis/ Rita: Hi Guys, thanks for all your care, I am getting much better now after the full-day-staying at home yesterday.
The asking from you all are already give me energy to recover as I find that different corners in the world show their caring to me...from the netherlands, australia, and the US..
Again, thank you..:) glad to have you all..
Post a Comment