11.28.2008

Delight a Day.

Two delightful things happened these 2 days, made the days full of happiness.

One of my american colleagues resume work from maternity leave.When I noticed that I'd mailed her to welcome her back. I met her once in May, at that time, I realised she's such a young and beautiful women who was pregnant, and I wondered if she's carrying her first baby. But, it's not the case. She's already have 2 kids named Romeo, aged 5, on the left, and Izabella, aged 3 in coming Jan, in the middle. And the little boy is Mateo, 5 months. Yesterday, i couldn't help opening this photo repeatedly during office hour, 3 little happy faces did cheer me up all day.

Today is thanksgiving day. In the early morning, I received a gift from our buyer wraped with a nice ribbon. I opened it later in the afternoon, and found that it's my favourite
hand-made cookies from Jenny's Bakery. It's made in HK. I love it very much!!! This is absolutely great!

I realised that, indeed, there' re lots of nice and wonderful people around, sometimes they take an active role to take care you, and sometimes they are in a passive role, to be taken care of. The world will become more beautiful and harmonious if human beings both taking active and passive roles in treating others well.


No comments: